ALUMINIUM CHINA provides an integrated business platform for business talks, international exchange, and networking. The event covers the full picture of the industry, including aluminum, aluminum alloys, processing materials, aluminum parts, manufactured products, and related machinery and consumables by offering new products, technologies, processes, and applications of the full industry chain. The event promotes exchange and cooperation amongst upstream and downstream suppliers and helps with industry resource integration. In here, you get to catch up with the latest industry updates and insights. The event focuses on the new demands by such key sectors as automotive, packaging, consumer electronics, rail transportation, and aviation. In here, industry leaders and experts home and abroad gather to share design optimization and process innovations to benefit deep processing and end-use applications. Building on 16 years of experiences and industry resources, the event provides business match-making services to help companies identify high-quality buyers.
ALUMINIUM CHINA 2021
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Wednesday 7th July: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 8th July: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9th July: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Main Scope of Exhibits
● Raw aluminium
● Recycled aluminium
● Aluminium alloys
● Primary aluminium products
● semi-products and half made alloys, such as aluminium profiles, sheets, belts, foils, aluminium-plastics, casting, and forge
● Deep processed products, covering construction, transportation, machinery, packaging, electronics, photo-voltaic industries
● Raw aluminium processing equipment
● Recycled aluminium processing equipment
● Heat processing
● Extrusion and rolling equipment
● Surface processing equipment
● Test and measurement
● Deep processing equipment
● Auxiliary materials and other equipment
● Environmental protection and energy efficient equipmen
● Raw aluminium, recycled aluminium, and aluminium processing factories
● Aluminium equipment makers
● Aluminium traders, distributors, and agents
● Transportation industry players, such as auto parts makers, auto makers, rail transportation players, space and aerospace players
● Consumer electronics and white goods
● Packaging industry
● Machinery makers
● Construction industry, such as windows, doors, and walls; home décor; real estate developers and construction contractors; model makers
● Other aluminium users, such as the photo-voltaic and construction industries
After four decades of rapid growth in China, RX has made its name as a well-respected and professional event organizer in Greater China. RXGC (RX Greater China) comprises multiple member companies and joint ventures as well as about 500 employees, serving 12 industries, namely Automotive Manufacturing; Electronics Manufacturing & Industry Assembly; Gifts & Homeware; Medical, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare; Printing, Converting & Packaging; Smart Manufacturing & Logistics; Retail; Catering & Recreation; Metalworking & Industrial Materials; Airport Infrastructure & Technology; Flowers & Gardening; Property & Travel. RXGC organizes about 70 events each year with over 2 million square meters of total show floor space, bringing together more than 30,000 exhibitors and 1 million visitors from China and abroad. In addition, RXGC has launched a series of online exhibitions, hybrid events and webinars since 2020, providing products showcase, business connections, insights sharing and knowledge learning for related communities throughout the year.