ALUMINIUM CHINA 2021 is Asia's professional aluminium industry platform annually held in Shanghai. By presenting customized match making programs, buyers with emerging and established demands from booming industry clusters as well as a comprehensive conference & seminar program, ALUMINIUM China is the first choice for branding, networking and sourcing in Asia, which is one of the world's fastest growing market.
During 2019 show, 600 exhibitors from 87 countries and regions representing the entire aluminium value chain - from Aluminium raw materials, semi-finished and finished products to production and processing machinery and accessories - met with more than 25,000 qualified professionals and buyer delegates from China, all the key Asian markets and other global emerging markets.
ALUMINIUM CHINA 2021
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Wednesday 7th July: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 8th July: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9th July: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Main Scope of Exhibits
- Aluminium and aluminium alloy raw materials
- Aluminium semi-finished and semi-synthetic product (e.g. aluminium profile, sheet, plate, foil, aluminium-plastic composite, casting)
- Aluminium deep processing products for special applications (used in construction, transportation, machinery, packaging and electronics)
- Primary aluminium processing equipment
- Extrusion and rolling equipment
- Testing equipment
- Auxiliary material and other equipment
- Heat processing equipment
- Surface treatment equipment
- Aluminium deep processing equipment
- Environmental protection and energy saving equipment, etc.
- Aluminium material (e.g. ingot, pipe, wire and bar) manufacture
- Aluminium processing fabricator (profile, sheet, plate, foil, die castings, etc.)
- Trader and distributor
- Transportation: auto-parts maker, OEM, railway and aerospace manufacturer
- Packaging fabricator
- Consumer electronics fabricator
- Construction: door, window, curtain, wall, home decoration, real estate development or construction engineering, formwork fabricator/manufacturer
- Mechanical manufacturer
- Other aluminium application industry
After four decades of rapid growth in China, RX has made its name as a well-respected and professional event organizer in Greater China. RXGC (RX Greater China) comprises multiple member companies and joint ventures as well as about 500 employees, serving 12 industries, namely Automotive Manufacturing; Electronics Manufacturing & Industry Assembly; Gifts & Homeware; Medical, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare; Printing, Converting & Packaging; Smart Manufacturing & Logistics; Retail; Catering & Recreation; Metalworking & Industrial Materials; Airport Infrastructure & Technology; Flowers & Gardening; Property & Travel. RXGC organizes about 70 events each year with over 2 million square meters of total show floor space, bringing together more than 30,000 exhibitors and 1 million visitors from China and abroad. In addition, RXGC has launched a series of online exhibitions, hybrid events and webinars since 2020, providing products showcase, business connections, insights sharing and knowledge learning for related communities throughout the year.
Asia’s Lightweight Automotive Trade Fair