ALUMINIUM CHINA brings together high-quality resources from the aluminium industry and end-use applications at home and abroad to comprehensively display innovative technologies and products. We actively promote the synergistic development of the upstream and downstream of the industry, expand business opportunities, and jointly draw a new path for the sustainable development of the global aluminium industry.
ALUMINIUM CHINA 2023
Hall N1-N3, Shanghai New International Expo Center
Wednesday 5th July: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 6th July: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7th July: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Main Scope of Exhibits
● Raw aluminium
● Recycled aluminium
● Aluminium alloys
● Primary aluminium products
● semi-products and half made alloys, such as aluminium profiles, sheets, belts, foils, aluminium-plastics, casting, and forge
● Deep processed products, covering construction, transportation, machinery, packaging, electronics, photo-voltaic industries
● Raw aluminium processing equipment
● Recycled aluminium processing equipment
● Heat processing
● Extrusion and rolling equipment
● Surface processing equipment
● Test and measurement
● Deep processing equipment
● Auxiliary materials and other equipment
● Environmental protection and energy efficient equipmen
● Raw aluminium, recycled aluminium, and aluminium processing factories
● Aluminium equipment makers
● Aluminium traders, distributors, and agents
● Transportation industry players, such as auto parts makers, auto makers, rail transportation players, space and aerospace players
● Consumer electronics and white goods
● Packaging industry
● Machinery makers
● Construction industry, such as windows, doors, and walls; home décor; real estate developers and construction contractors; model makers
● Other aluminium users, such as the photo-voltaic and construction industries
After four decades of rapid growth in China, RX has made its name as a well-respected and professional event organizer in Greater China. RXGC (RX Greater China) comprises multiple member companies and joint ventures as well as about 500 employees, serving 12 industries, namely Automotive Manufacturing; Electronics Manufacturing & Industry Assembly; Gifts & Homeware; Medical, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare; Printing, Converting & Packaging; Smart Manufacturing & Logistics; Retail; Catering & Recreation; Metalworking & Industrial Materials; Airport Infrastructure & Technology; Flowers & Gardening; Property & Travel. RXGC organizes about 70 events each year with over 2 million square meters of total show floor space, bringing together more than 30,000 exhibitors and 1 million visitors from China and abroad. In addition, RXGC has launched a series of online exhibitions, hybrid events and webinars since 2020, providing products showcase, business connections, insights sharing and knowledge learning for related communities throughout the year.