ALUMINUM CHINA provides a 365day integrated business platform with multi-marketing solutions that provide branding, networking and lead-generation opportunities for exhibitors via online business talks, match-making services, international exchange, roadshows and an annual face-to-face event that showcase the full Aluminum industry chain including aluminium, aluminium alloys, processing materials, aluminum parts, manufactured products, and related machinery and consumables. ALUMINIUM CHINA committed to promote growth of the industry by connecting suppliers Aluminium supply chain with the qualified specifiers and buyers from automotive, packaging, consumer electronics, rail transportation, and aviation sectors. Building on its 17 years of experience and industry resources the event helps suppliers to promote, network and generate leads from domestic and overseas markets throughout the year effectively.
ALUMINIUM CHINA-South China 2022
Foshan, Guangdong, China
Tanzhou International Convention & Exhibition Center
Wednesday 10th August: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 11th August: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 12th August: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Main Scope of Exhibits
● Raw aluminium
● Recycled aluminium
● Aluminium alloys
● Primary aluminium products
● semi-products and half made alloys, such as aluminium profiles, sheets, belts, foils, aluminium-plastics, casting, and forge
● Deep processed products, covering construction, transportation, machinery, packaging, electronics, photo-voltaic industries
● Raw aluminium processing equipment
● Recycled aluminium processing equipment
● Heat processing
● Extrusion and rolling equipment
● Surface processing equipment
● Test and measurement
● Deep processing equipment
● Auxiliary materials and other equipment
● Environmental protection and energy efficient equipmen
● Raw aluminium, recycled aluminium, and aluminium processing factories
● Aluminium equipment makers
● Aluminium traders, distributors, and agents
● Transportation industry players, such as auto parts makers, auto makers, rail transportation players, space and aerospace players
● Consumer electronics and white goods
● Packaging industry
● Machinery makers
● Construction industry, such as windows, doors, and walls; home décor; real estate developers and construction contractors; model makers
● Other aluminium users, such as the photo-voltaic and construction industries
After four decades of rapid growth in China, RX has made its name as a well-respected and professional event organizer in Greater China. RXGC (RX Greater China) comprises multiple member companies and joint ventures as well as about 500 employees, serving 12 industries, namely Automotive Manufacturing; Electronics Manufacturing & Industry Assembly; Gifts & Homeware; Medical, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare; Printing, Converting & Packaging; Smart Manufacturing & Logistics; Retail; Catering & Recreation; Metalworking & Industrial Materials; Airport Infrastructure & Technology; Flowers & Gardening; Property & Travel. RXGC organizes about 70 events each year with over 2 million square meters of total show floor space, bringing together more than 30,000 exhibitors and 1 million visitors from China and abroad. In addition, RXGC has launched a series of online exhibitions, hybrid events and webinars since 2020, providing products showcase, business connections, insights sharing and knowledge learning for related communities throughout the year.